Call Us At City Hall: 416-392-4032

Crisis Help

Dial 9-1-1 if immediate emergency assistance is required!

Aboriginal Crisis Intervention Program – (416) 531-0330

Assaulted Women’s Helpline – (416) 863-0511

Canadian Crime Stoppers – 1 (800) 222-8477

Gambling Hotline – 1 (888) 230-3505

Gerstein Centre: Crisis Intervention Centre – (416) 929-5200

Oil and Hazardous Spill – 1 (800) 268-6060

Rape Crisis Centre – (416) 597-8808

Scarborough Hospital Mobile Crisis Program – (416) 438-2911

Telecare Distress Centre (Mandarin and Cantonese) – (416) 920-0497

Toronto Distress Centre – (416) 408-4357

Toronto Fire Prevention, East Command (Scarborough and East York) – (416) 338-9250

Toronto Fire Services – 3-1-1

Toronto Humane Society – (416) 392-2273

Victim Services Toronto – (416) 808-7066

New Police App

New Toronto Police Service APP for Android and IOS launched yesterday

The new APP includes the ability to file reports and find police stations. Community safety is everyone’s responsibility. Be engaged, report crime, disorder and traffic related issues. Your information will make a difference, lead to arrests, curtail disorderly conduct, prevent crime, reduce collisions and keep your neighbourhoods safe. Remember in …an emergency call 9-1-1, for non-emergency matters you can contact 416-808-2222. Need to speak with a police officer at 54 Division – give us a call at 416-808-5400.

Crime Stoppers is always available to help you report information about crime anonymously. Crime Stoppers is available at 416-222-TIPS (8477) or visit their website: or text: TIP312 and your message to CRIMES.

Need to make a report or a community traffic complaint check out the new APP or go to the Citizen Online Reporting page.


You can reach the police at 911 or on their non-emergency line at 416-808-2222. They also have a  community complaint forms which they use to track information and trends.

You can also report crime anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).

The City also has a Crisis Response Team.  They can provide resources and support for those experiencing any trauma as a result of incidents like this. For information about that, please contact me at 416-392-4032 or

Concerns about Bars, Restaurants, Noise and Property Standards

If you have concerns about a licenced establishment, you can contact the Alcohol and Gaming Commission at 416-326-8700 or

For property standards or noise complaints, contact City bylaw enforcement by calling 3-1-1 or email


100 Queen Street West,
Suite C45, Second Floor
Toronto, ON M5H 2N2
Phone: 416-392-4032
Fax: 416-392-4123