Projected Schedule: June 20 to September 2016
TTC service changes (June 20 to September 3, 2016)
8 Broadview, 62 Mortimer, 87 Cosburn, 100 Flemingdon Park and 322 Coxwell buses will not enter the bus roadway during the project.
Buses will divert around the station via Erindale Avenue, Ellerbeck Avenue and Danforth Avenue back to regular routing on Broadview Avenue.
• Customers will board and exit buses on Erindale Avenue – temporary bus stops will be installed.
• Customers will require Proof-of-Payment when transferring to and from Broadview Station.
504 King and 505 Dundas streetcar service at Broadview Station will be maintained with the exception of some weekends (work and dates to be confirmed). A shuttle bus service will replace streetcars for a portion of the route, as required.
To efficiently maintain TTC bus service around the station, temporary traffic changes will be required for the duration of the project.
• On-street parking will be temporarily restricted on the following streets:
- Erindale Avenue between Broadview Avenue and Ellerbeck Street
- Ellerbeck Street between Danforth Avenue and Erindale Avenue
- North side of Danforth Avenue between Broadview Avenue and Ellerbeck Street
• Ellerbeck Avenue will be temporarily converted to a two-way street between Erindale Avenue and Danforth Avenue.
Signage and customer service staff will be available to help direct customers during this work.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve transit infrastructure in Toronto.
• Paul Tran, Community Liaison, 416-981-1601; email@example.com.
• Customer Service, 416-393-3030 (daily 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., closed holidays) or @TTChelps.
Work description and purpose
TTC will be rehabilitating large sections of the bus roadway at Broadview Station to maintain a state of good repair. To safely and efficiently complete the work, the bus roadway will be closed for the duration of the project. Customers will board and exit buses outside of the station on the south side of Erindale Avenue.
To maintain customer safety, protective hoarding will be installed along the bus roadway including in front of the main entrance and some areas of the customer platform.
Work will take place on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m, and on Saturdays between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., as required.