The TTC has advised:
As part of TTC’s modernization efforts, PRESTO electronic fare payment systems are being installed in stations across the network.
PRESTO is coming to Pape Station’s auto entrance.
- Construction will begin on November 21 and be completed by the middle of January.
- The auto entrance will be closed from 10 p.m. November 21 until 6 a.m. November 23. During this time customers will need to access the station via the Pape Avenue entrance.
- When the entrance re-opens on November 23 customers will be able to access the station using tokens, tickets, TTC passes or cash.
- After construction customers will be able to access the new fare gates at the automatic entrance with a TTC pass or PRESTO card only.
- Anyone paying by tokens, tickets or cash must enter through the Pape Avenue entrance.
- Signs will be posted within the station and messages will be shared externally via social media and Platform Video Screens.
Construction updates on Presto installation across the network are available on the TTC site at the following link: